1. Tickets will not be sold to persons under the age of 18 years. Ticket Sellers must advise adult ticket buyers not to write the name of a person under 18 years of age on the ticket.
2. The Early Bird Draw will be held May 15, 2015. Cutoff for early bird draw ticket sales is May 14, 2015. The Early Bird Draw will consist of 6 cash prizes. 1 prize for $10,000 and 5 prizes of $1000. The $10,000 cash prize will be drawn first and followed by the 5 x $1000 cash prizes. The ticket drawn for the $10,000 cash prize will be returned to the draw barrel for the following draws. Tickets drawn for the 5 x $1000 cash prizes will not be returned to the draw barrel until all early bird draws are completed. All draws will take place at the Cash and Camping Prize Building located in the parking lot of the Great Northern Casino – 10910 107A Ave Grande Prairie, Alberta. The final draw will be held on July 3, 2015. Tickets sales will cease at 7 p.m. on July 2, 2015.
3. All members of the Swan City Rotary Club are eligible to purchase tickets. The Lottery Manager and Financial Controller will not be eligible to purchase tickets.
4. No draw date extensions shall be requested once enough tickets have been sold to cover the cost of prizes and expenses.
5. On the final draw date, the first ticket drawn will win the 1st prize, the second ticket drawn will win the 2nd prize, and the third ticket drawn will win the 3rd prize and so on for the remainder of the prizes #4 to #55.
6. Winning tickets for Prizes 1-10 will be returned to the draw barrel for subsequent draws. For identical prize draws, the winning tickets for those identical prizes will not be returned to the draw barrel until another type of prize is drawn for.
7. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Cash equivalency will not be allowed.
8. The winner will get to choose between two prize options for prizes #1, #2, & #6. Upon being notified by phone or by registered mail, the winner will have 1 week to decide which unit they will take. After 1 week’s time, they will automatically be awarded the unit with the lowest retail value, if they have not made a decision of their own.
There will be a total of 511 prizes – total retail value including GST is $461,686.84 including 450 Scratch & Win Prizes that total $32,000 in cash. All prizes are new.
9. All trips must be taken as advertised and must be booked by July 3, 2016.
10. Scratch & Win Cash winners of $50.00 (390) or $100 (50) may claim their prizes at the main ticket venue at 10970- 107a Ave Grande Prairie, AB or fill out the back of the stub and mail it to the address shown on the back. Winners of $500.00 (5) or $1000.00 (5) cash prizes must claim prizes by legibly filling out the back of the ticket stub and mailing it to the address on the stub. These winners will be issued a cheque for their cash amount. 9
11. In the event that not all tickets are sold before the draw date, the cash prizes from any unsold winning Scratch & Win tickets will be entered in the final draw on July 3rd, to be drawn after prizes #1 to #55. The prizes will be drawn in order based on largest value(s) first to least value.
12. Vehicle mileage may include mileage incurred while transferring vehicles from venue to venue for the purpose of ticket sales. All vehicles/prizes must be picked up by the winners at the respective dealers in Grande Prairie, AB. No deliveries will be made.
13. Not included with prizes/vehicles are any insurance, any licenses, and license plates. Any prize requiring installation, the installation costs are not included with prize. Gift Certificates not redeemable for cash and are good for a period of one (1) year from draw date.
14. Unclaimed prizes, will be kept for one (1) year, then dispersed as per AGLC Raffle Terms. In the event a winner cannot be located within a year of the draw, the organizing committee will apply to A.G.L.C. to donate the unclaimed prize back to the organizing committee or another charitable organization
15. Due to the Scratch’n Win portion of the ticket, No Refunds will be given to any ticket buyer requesting a refund.
16. In the event a ticket stub has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to only one of the individuals on the ticket. The AGLC and Swan City Rotary Club are not responsible for any disputes that may arise between individuals with share in ticket.
17. The total number of tickets printed and for sale will be 31,600: 1600 at $50.00 each (yellow) and 10,000 sets of discount tickets at 3 for $100.00 (blue).
18. Tickets will be sold and advertised within the Province of Alberta. This does not exclude people coming into the province from purchasing a ticket.
19. Prizes won by a deceased person will be awarded to their estate.
20. A person who does not own a ticket or share of a ticket in the draw will make all draws. The draw will comply by all the AGLC rules
21. Prize #7 is a trip for 2 to the Mayan Riviera including return airfare from Grande Prairie to Cancun and 7 nights stay at the Le Blanc Spa Resort (or similar). Black out dates from December 15, 2015 to January 10, 2016. Reservations must be made at least 60 days in advance. Bookings must be done by July 3, 2016. Retail value of the trip is $6500 including GST. Trip cannot be redeemed for cash. A valid Canadian Passport is mandatory for all travel to Mexico.